Top-Notch HVAC Maintenance Services
Secure the longevity of your HVAC system with our meticulous maintenance services. Trust us to keep your home comfortable all year round.
We have put together a small video to explain the features and benefits of becoming a West Coast Club Member! Press Learn More below to get started.
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs while providing more significant energy savings, ensuring maximum system life, and ensuring your home systems are in top condition.
Just like most machines, all HVAC systems need an annual professional tune-up. West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar offers affordable maintenance Club Membership designed to help keep your heating and cooling equipment running smoothly.
Most HVAC repairs can be avoided with regular maintenance checks from West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar. We offer thorough maintenance services* to residents of Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Escondido, Hillcrest, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Diego, Vista, CA, or the surrounding areas.
* Club membership is only available in the San Diego and San Diego counties.
Club Member1 Benefits
Benefits Offered With Club Membership
- Choose between 1 or 2 annual tune-ups
- Pre-season schedule for tune-ups
- 10% off all repairs
- No diagnostic fee*
- Priority – front of line
- $100 Annual Replacement Credit
- Exclusive Member Promotions
- Automatic reminders – we contact you when it is time for inspections (Spring & Fall)
1Club membership is only available in the San Diego and San Diego county areas.
West Coast Club
Services Offered With Club Membership
- Replace/Clean filters (up to 1“cut-to-fit air filter provided, one filter per system)
- Complete system inspection routine maintenance that prolongs the life of the equipment and can reduce energy costs
- Lubricating, adjusting, and safety testing of specified equipment2
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs while providing greater energy savings, ensuring maximum system life, and ensuring your home systems are performing in top condition.
2Price listed is for one HVAC system. There is an additional $6.00 per system per month charge for more than one system.
Heating and AC Maintenance Tasks
So many things go into maintaining your home that it can be easy for HVAC maintenance to take a backseat to more apparent issues around the house. Here are a few things that you can do to help extend the life of your heating and cooling systems:
- Check filters every month, as dirty filters can block airflow and cause higher energy bills.
- Clear branches and grass clippings away from the outdoor AC unit.
- Schedule annual maintenance checks to avoid breakdowns and extend the life of your HVAC unit.
Complete Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
When you call West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar to schedule any maintenance service, you can be confident that your equipment will be well cared for. Our technicians are NATE-certified and trained to handle a wide variety of systems.
We always put you first by arriving on time, treating your home respectfully, and answering your questions. When you have a maintenance check done, here are a few things that you can expect from our technicians:
- A thorough inspection of your equipment.
- Tightening loose components and looking for worn parts.
- A safety check for gas-burning heaters.
- A filter change.
- A satisfaction guarantee for all work done.
Preventive Maintenance Services in San Diego
Your home’s HVAC system is essential for staying comfortable throughout the year. West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning, and Solar want to be the partner you trust for all your heating and air conditioning services. Our family-owned company emphasizes honesty, integrity, quality work, and excellent customer service.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we provide flat-rate pricing, a lifetime artistry guarantee, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every job. Contact us today for preventative maintenance services and budget-friendly plans and keep your system running as it should.