Explore Your Financing Options
There are several financing options available if you are a homeowner or business property owner. Our solar panel installers can discuss refinancing or home equity loans, personal solar loans or a solar lease.
Residential solar power has never been more affordable. Solar panel costs have never been lower, and solar rebates and clean energy incentives have never been better.
Federal Tax Credit
The federal tax credit for investment in renewable energy is 30% of the installed cost and was recently extended to include projects that are placed into service by 2016. In addition to the federal tax credit, state tax rebates and property tax programs, there are grant programs to further encourage investment in solar with variations state by state.
In addition, the organizational status of our clients, source of financing and other factors may affect the ability to fully realize incentives.
1. Unsecured Financing
Unsecured financing is an option if you have excellent credit and want a fast loan for up to $25,000 for solar or energy efficiency upgrades. This loan is not secured by your home.
2. Secured Financing for CA
Available for homeowners in California:
- 2nd lien position
- Loan amounts: $10,000 – $250,000
- Terms: Up to 20 years – Fully Amortized
- Rates: From 6.74% to 7.74% Fixed Rate
- Additional added back value of contract price: Up to $50,000
- No prepayment penalties
- Owner occupied residences only
- Bank pays all fees and costs for loan up to $150,000
- Loan amounts over $150,000 may require small fee for property appraisal