West Coast Club - HVAC Maintenance in San Diego & Surrounding Areas
Just like most machines, all HVAC systems need an annual professional tune-up. West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar offers affordable maintenance Club Membership designed to help keep your heating and cooling equipment running smoothly.
Most HVAC repairs can be avoided with regular maintenance checks from West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar. We offer thorough maintenance services to residents of Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Escondido, Hillcrest, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Diego, Vista, CA, or the surrounding areas.
Club Member Benefits
Benefits Offered With Club Memebership
- Choose between 1 or 2 annual tune ups
- Pre-season schedule for tune-ups
- 10% off all repairs
- No diagnostic fee*
- Priority - front of line
- $100 Annual Replacement Credit
- Exclusive Member Promotions
- Automatic reminders - we contact you when it is time for inspections (Spring & Fall)
West Coast Club
Services Offered With Club Membership
- Replace/Clean filters (up to 1“ pleated filters provided)
- Complete system inspection, routine maintenance that prolongs the life of the equipment and can reduce energy costs
- Lubricating, adjusting and safety testing of specified equipment*
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs while providing greater energy savings, ensuring maximum system life, and making sure your home systems are performing in top condition.
*Price listed is for one HVAC system. There is an additional $5.00 per system, per month charge for more than 1 system.
Heating and AC Maintenance Tasks
There are so many things that go into maintaining your home that it can be easy for HVAC maintenance to take a backseat to more obvious issues around the house. Here are a few things that you can do to help extend the life of your heating and cooling systems:
- Check filters on a monthly basis as dirty filters can block airflow and cause higher energy bills.
- Clear branches and grass clippings away from outdoor AC unit.
- Schedule annual maintenance checks to avoid breakdowns and extend the life of your HVAC unit.
Complete Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
When you call West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar to schedule any maintenance service you can be confident that your equipment will be well cared for. Our technicians are NATE-certified and trained to handle a wide variety of systems.
We always put you first by arriving on time, treating your home with respect, and answering any and all of your questions. When you have a maintenance check done, here are a few things that you can expect from our technicians:
- A thorough inspection of your equipment.
- Tightening loose components and looking for worn parts.
- A safety check for gas-burning heaters.
- A filter change.
- A satisfaction guarantee for all work done.
Preventive Maintenance Services in San Diego
Your home’s HVAC system is important for staying comfortable throughout the year. West Coast Heating, Air Conditioning and Solar wants to be the partner you trust for all your heating and air conditioning services. We’re a family-owned company that emphasizes honesty, integrity, quality work, and excellent customer service.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we provide flat-rate pricing, a lifetime workmanship guarantee, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every job. Contact us today for preventative maintenance services and budget-friendly plans and keep your system running the way it should.